St Clair Art Walk Applications 2013
There are four potential ways to participate:
- Businesses Become Galleries (BBG):
You can apply to have your work displayed in a shop or restaurant in the St. Clair West area.
- Studio Tour:
If you have a studio in the area, you can apply to be part of the Studio Tour.
Student participants will be required to show valid school ID or transcript as proof of attendance.
We rely on and appreciate the assistance and support of volunteers! If you’d like to volunteer and be part of Art Walk 2013, please contact us at: email@example.com .
*You will need to clarify how you wish to participate in the form section of the site.Guidelines:
- All arts / crafts / media are welcome
- All area artists are encouraged to apply, however, priority will be given to artists in the Hillcrest / Wychwood area
- All applications must be accompanied by images
- All applications are reviewed by the ARTWALK jury, made up of community members and St. Clair Arts Network board members
- All artists are responsible for installation, takedown, proper display of their work and other such arrangements
- Artists must be available for installation prior to the weekend, during the weekend if part of the Studio Tour, Barns, or Emerging Show (11am – 5pm), and post weekend for takedown
A listing in the ARTWALK promotional program 20 promotional brochures (upon acceptance, you’ll be notified of where to pick them up) Presence/listing on our website and a link to your website, and may perhaps include an image of your work A printable PDF of the promotional flyer.
Registration fee (non-refundable): Artists: $75, Students $25
Payment can only be made via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org for the full amount + $3.50 PayPal processing fee (Total = $78.50).
YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO PAYPAL LATER ON IN THIS ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS.